Scooby-Dum lives with Ma and Pa Skillett in the Hokeyfenokee Swamp of southern Georgia. Whenever Scooby-Doo and Scooby-Dum greet each other, Scooby-Doo greets, "Scooby-Dum" and Scooby-Dum says, "Scooby, doobie, doo." They then do a special handshake involving two high fives.
Scooby-Dum is a grey male Great Dane with spots, buck teeth.
He has a generally dim-witted demeanor. He is also illiterate and canonically can't count past 8.
Powers and abilities
Scooby-Dum's foolishness sometimes gives him greater access to toon physics than the others, allowing him to save the day when nothing else will work. For example, the gang was trapped in a locked tomb and the only way out was to reach the ceiling. They built a human tower, but it wasn't high enough. Scooby-Dum, at the bottom of the tower, simply pulled himself out of place and scrambled up to the top. His ignorance of the laws of gravity thus saved them all.
- The Scooby-Doo Show
- Scooby-Doo and the Dog Crew
- The Treasure of the Doo Family - The Treasure of the Doo Family
- Solve That Mystery Scooby-Doo! - Dum and Clever
- Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Too! - Dum, Dum, Dum!
- Scooby-Doo's Jumbo Pack - Why is Scooby-Dum so Dumb?
- Scooby-Doo! Revealed
- Scooby-Doo! And Scrappy-Doo, Too! - Dum and Dummer
- The Looney Tunes Show - The Wedgie, Happy Birthday Floyd Minton and The Big Doo
- The Scooby, Scrappy and Yabba-Doo Show