(Decca03's drawing of Scrappy.)
Scrappy-Doo is a Great Dane puppy and the nephew of Scooby-Doo. Scrappy is the most noteworthy of Scooby's relatives. He is noted for being quite headstrong and always wanting to face off in a fight against the various villains (unlike his uncle Scooby and Shaggy Rogers).
His ears are pointed and slightly bent at the tip. His coat is brown, and he has a black nose, black/brown eyes, and black spots on his back. He wears the traditional Doo family collar.
In "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated", he started wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of sunglasses. He now wears a version of the Doo family collar, except the green parts are now red.
Scrappy is a fun energetic little dog that will do any thing for his uncle Scooby. He is courageous, smart, and is ready for anything that comes to him.
In "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated", he had gotten older, and after hearing of the electrocution of his childhood buddy Flim-Flam, he becomes more serious and a bit resentful towards Mystery Inc., especially towards Scooby. However, in "Howl of the Fright Hound", he declared that he wouldn't let the Fright Hound kill his uncle.
- Scrappy-Doo Splats!
- Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo! - Every episode
- Scooby-Doo and the Dog Crew
- The Mysteries of Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
- The Treasure of the Doo Family - The Treasure of the Doo Family
- Solve That Mystery Scooby-Doo! - Scrappy-Doo
- Scooby-Doo! And Scrappy-Doo, Too!
- The Looney Tunes Show - The Wedgie, Happy Birthday Floyd Minton and The Big Doo
- The Scooby, Scrappy and Yabba-Doo Show
- Scooby-Doo! Scared Stiff
- Scooby-Doo! Puppy Power - Every episode
- Scrappy-Doo, Where Are You! - Every episode
- The All-New Scooby-Doo Show - Every episode